Below you will find a list of services we provide and information on our range of short and long term care services.
- 24 hour nursing care in private or semi private ensuite rooms
- High standard of care from highly qualified nursing and care staff
- Excellent knowledge and skills in Dementia care
- Dementia specific activities including Sonas, reminiscence therapy & Imagination Gym
- Varied weekly activity programme, including gentle exercises, bingo, cards, art and music
- Newspapers provided daily
- Outings are arranged weekly
- We have a beautifully landscaped gardens including two enclosed gardens designed to suit the needs of all residents, including residents with dementia.
- Our clients have a choice of Doctor
- Coru registered Senior Occupational Therapist as part of the management
- Coru registered chartered Physiotherapist visits weekly and provides group sessions for residents and private sessions are arranged as required.
- Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician Services are arranged as required
- Hairdresser visits weekly
- Spiritual needs of different denominations are catered and clergy of denominations visit
- Our specially designed Oratory provides a tranquil setting for private prayers and spritual reflection.
- Mass is celebrated Weekly and Ministers of the Eucharist visit Sundays
- Choice of sitting rooms include a Large conservatory, quiet reading room, smoking room, and TV room
- Individual care plan for each resident
- Open door policy to visiting
- Pets are also welcome to visit
A large selection of single rooms with ensuite facilities are available. We also offer semi private and sharing rooms for those who prefer to share. Each room is tastefully decorated, wheelchair accessible and residents are encouraged to add personal effects to their own room. Bedrooms are fitted with state of the art nurse call facilities, flat screen TVs and telephone points. WIFI
With 48 beds we can maintain a homely, friendly atmosphere where the proprietors, nurse in charge and staff are always at hand to be of assistance to our residents.
Registered with the HIQA.
Approved by VHI and all major insurance companies for convalescent and post operative care.
All new bedrooms are single rooms with en-suite facilities and we also offer shared bedrooms for those who wish to share. Each bedroom has a television, access to a private telephone line, wardrobe and bed side lockers. Beds are “profiling” and features include head/foot tilt. Sacred Heart has a number of lounges, which cater for all residents needs, and areas where residents can entertain their visitors. The home also has a state of the art nurse alert/call bell system.