Now Recruiting Health Care Assistants
Sacred Heart nursing home are seeking to recruit experienced health care assistants to join or outstanding care team.
Below you will find a list of services we provide and information on our range of short and long term care services.
- 24 hour nursing care in private or semi private ensuite rooms
- High standard of care from highly qualified nursing and care staff
- Sonas & reminiscence therapy
- Varied weekly activity programme, including gentle exercises, bingo, cards, art and music
- Newspapers provided daily
- Outings are arranged for those who wish to partake
- We have a beautifully landscaped garden with an enclosed area designed to ensure the safety of each resident
- Our clients have a choice of Doctor
- Physiotherapist, Chiropodist, Dentist and Optician Services are arranged as required
- Occupational Therapist working within the home
- Hairdressing services
- Spritual needs of different denominations are catered and clergy of denominations visit
- Our specially designed Oratory provides a tranquil setting for private prayers and spritual reflection.
- Mass is celebrated Weekly and Ministers of the Eucharist visit Sundays
- Choice of sitting rooms include a Large conservatory, quiet reading room, smoking room, and TV room
- Individual care plan for each resident
- Open door policy to visiting
- Pets are also welcome to visit
A selection of private, semi private including ensuite facilities are available. Each room is tastefully decorated, wheelchair accessible and residents are encouraged to add personal effects to their own room. Bedrooms are fitted with nurse call facilities, flat screen TVs and telephone points.
With 35 beds we can maintain a homely, friendly atmosphere where the proprietors, nurse in charge and staff are always at hand to be of assistance to our residents.
Registered with the HIQA, VHI approved.